Pi Day9:00 AM
National No Smoking Day9:00 AM
National No Smoking Day learn more:
Refreshers Fair10:30 AM
Refreshers Fair will take place at 12 Quays Campus
on Wednesday 14th March 2018 from 10.30am – 1.30pm
Don't miss out on Student Union goodies, competitions and giveaways.
We have got a lot of useful and interesting contributors this year including;
- The Brook (Sexual Health advice and information)
- The Hive Maggies Place (cancer support)
- Claire House (our college charity)
- Shaping Futures (widening participation in HE)
- Youth Fed (money matters and volunteering opportunities)
- Response (emergency housing, drugs, alcohol abuse etc)
- Wirral Ways to Recovery
- Army Careers
- British Transport Police
- Britvic (thanks to Aramark Catering)
- Plus Student Union goodies, competitions and giveaways
Refreshers Fair is a great opportunity for you to make some very useful face to face contacts for future tutorial sessions etc.
This year, we are also delighted to welcome Phil Morris from Bebington who is the founder of ‘Check ‘Em Lads’, www.checkemlads.com a registered charity supporting young men and their families suffering and recovering from testicular cancer. Phil will be presenting his talk and video in the Dance Studio from 12.30pm onwards so we hope to see you then.
The Student Union
Phil Morris Talk10:30 AM
Phil Morris is the founder of ‘Check ‘Em Lads’, www.checkemlads.com a registered charity supporting young men and their families suffering and recovering from testicular cancer.
Phil will be presenting a talk and video in the Dance Studio at Twelve Quays from 12.30pm onwards, all are welcome.
Brook Clinic (Conway)11:00 AM
First Aid room, 2nd Floor,
Conway Park Campus